Terms of Service
All members are required to agree to the Terms of Service of Tai Tokerau Timebank, and of our webplatform providers. These are both stated below
Tai Tokerau Timebank Terms of Service
TimeOverflow Terms of Service
1. I give the coordination team permission to:
a) Contact the people whose names I give for a character reference.
b) Request a Police Check as required to confirm that I do not present a risk to TimeBank members.
c) Share my contact details with other Timebank members regarding potential trades.
2. I have read, understood, and will adhere to the TTT Code of Conduct at all times.
3. I understand that photographs containing my image, taken at Timebank events, may be used for promotional purposes e.g. Facebook, unless I specifically request otherwise by contacting a Timebank Coordinator.
4. I agree to pay TTT an annual Timebank membership fee.
5. I agree to pay my first annual Timebank membership fee one month after the activation of my TTT account, and thereafter annually on the anniversary of that date.
6. I understand that it is my responsibility to ensure my personal safety and the safety of my property while participating in Timebank trading and other Timebank activities.
7. I undertake to keep the contact details of other Timebank members private.
8. I understand & agree if I do I trade with someone which includes mileage, I will pay them for travel expenses. This will be negotiated between us. This might be, for example, $2 for a Local Trip/20 cents per Km (within 20 km radius) and further away, that being 16 cents per Km. A return trip Kaitāia to Whangārei might be $50.
9. I understand if any materials are needed before a trade, the person offering will either be reimbursed, or I as requester will buy any materials needed.
10. I understand & agree that all trades will be fair & agreed prior to exchange. Should I need something extra it will be the Timebank member's discretion whether it is added/done or saved for another time, If extra is done the member will be reimbursed accordingly.
11. I understand that I am able to bring complaints and compliments to a Timebank Coordinator.
12. I will always thank the member whom I have dealt with as I understand they have used their time to help me.
In addition to the Terms of Service of Tai Tokerau Timebank members need to agree to those of TimeOverflow, the web platform where Offers, Requests and Exchanges are recorded, and the directory of Members is kept.
TimeOverflow - Installation Provided by ADBdT
TimeOverflow is an open-source software developed by volunteers to simplify functional processes of a Time Bank using information technology. TimeOverflow allows the management of a Time Bank by administrative users and facilitates contact between all users of a Time Bank.
The Association for the Development of Time Banks (Asociación para el Desarrollo de los Bancos de Tiempo ADBdT) is a non-profit association that works to develop Time Banks. ADBdT provides an online installation of TimeOverflow free of charge to any Time Bank that requests it. The use of this online application implies the prior acceptance, by the administrators who will manage the Time Bank and all its users, of these terms of service as well as their future modifications.
We offer this online application hoping that it will be of great use to Time Banks. However, we cannot offer ANY WARRANTY as to its proper functioning. ADBdTmaintains this online installation thanks to the contributions of its members and will continue to offer this service as long as it is possible. In this regard, ADBdT is exempt from any liability regarding the operation, as well as the access or availability of the download of the program.
ADBdT regularly backs up the TimeOverflow database to avoid possible accidental data losses and undertakes to attend to any incident. Therefore, with the use of this application and inherent acceptance of these terms of service, Time Banks acknowledge having obtained the express consent of any of their members and/or users for the purpose of transferring and/or accessing their data to third parties to attend to the services derived from the use of TimeOverflow. Without prejudice to the foregoing, ADBdT will only occasionally access the data for statistical or technical purposes while always maintaining the anonymity of the users.
In accordance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and Organic Law 3/2018, of December 5, on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights (LOPDGDD), we inform you about the processing of personal data:
Who is the Controller responsible for processing your data?
The Association for the Development of Time Banks (ADBdT) with NIF: G65875031
Carrer de la Providència, 42 (Hotel Entitats) 08024 Barcelona email@example.com
What is the purpose of processing your personal data?
The purpose of the processing is to provide TimeOverflow application service to Time
Banks, therefore access to the data will only be for technical purposes.
How long will we keep your data?
The provided data will be kept until the right to deletion is exercised or after 5 years of
What is the legal basis for processing your data?
The legal basis for processing your data is the consent of the person concerned.
Who will your data be communicated to?
The association Coopdevs (NIF G66750035), responsible for technical maintenance,
may have access to the database in case of incidents.
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not personal data
concerning them is being processed by ADBdT.
Interested parties have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request their deletion when,
among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected.
In certain circumstances, the data subject may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims.
In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, interested parties may object to the processing of their data, ADBdT will stop processing.